Matrix filter features:
• 0,5 micron filter holder.
• High chlorine reduction capacity.
• Specially formulated to reduce cysts and heavy metals.
• Extremely low pressure drop.
• High dirt retention capacity.
• Exceptional reduction of chemical contaminants.
• Removal of chlorine, chromium, chemicals, pesticides, toxic, microbial, bacterial, asbestos and heavy metals.
• High absorption capacity and efficiency.
• Material Safety Certification by NSF and WQA.
• Compliance with CaliforniaProp specifications.65.
Proposed filter change every 12 months or per 22,000 liters of water for chlorine or per 9,500 liters of water for organic substances and heavy metals.